Friday, June 10, 2011

Dash Robin Designs

MONDAY, MAY 23, 2011

blog with bunny


Lucy's next visit was with Dash Robin Design in Brisbane
Before my special house guest Lucy heads off today I need to whip up a little parting gift for her...a scarf like this...but it won't take long...she's pretty little!

She came with me to lots of places...friends, markets, cafes, gallery openings(!), gardens, classes-I toted her along in my bag and she behaved beautifully!

She had to sample a organic hazlenut and apricot tart from Sol breadAnd enjoyed viewing the Brisbane river from Kangaroo point cliffs.

She's setting a good example by travelling safely between destinations!

In Windsor she met the much loved chooks of the Northey street city farm and joined me and Luka wandering around the grounds seeing the lovely kids spaces on Sunday and meeting the Village life stall holders...


And to end on a high note she had a look at the giant kites flown by the Queensland kite club in Clontarf (on Moreton bay) We are going to miss her SOOOOO much, she was utterly adored by everyone who met her...(in fact she even did a side trip to another bloggers place which I will update about soon)...but in the meanwhile big thanks to Jenni from Baa me knitsfor making her and making this story happen, its been really fun!

She's off to Sunshine? Paradise? blog next so keep tuned!
xoKate

6 comments:


Baa-Me Kniits said...
I wish she had taken up my offer to carry her bag.....she is having such a fun holiday :-)
Anonymous said...
This is really cute. Love the fact she's wearing a back pack! LK
Rachaeldaisy said...
Lucy looks like she's having a wonderful time!! What a little cutie!!
1funkyknitwit said...
Too cute - love this ! :D
K said...
I must say, I'd like to know when to expect her here in the states. I have to line up her visit, you know.
dash robin said...
You'll have to contact jenni on this one, I only know where she is going next K.

No comments:

Post a Comment